Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Stew,Milt,fabulous pic's,fabulous night,and fabulous timing for the picture launch,happy new year,Bry

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
A great big thanks again Gang:bigsmile: From the Southend Gang. Pete, George, James and Me. Must play Nicks [Timetravel] Dvd again. Good pictures Stew. Happy New Year to you all. Ken.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stew,Milt,fabulous pic's,fabulous night,and fabulous timing for the picture launch,happy new year,Bry
Happy New Year Bry, I've been saving them for a rainy day (and an afternoon to sit and resize them!) - it seems like a distant memory now but it was made great by all those that came!

All the best,

Stew x

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A great big thanks again Gang:bigsmile: From the Southend Gang. Pete, George, James and Me. Must play Nicks [Timetravel] Dvd again. Good pictures Stew. Happy New Year to you all. Ken.
And to all the Southend gang! Cheers Ken! :tup:

·
Exceeded sell by date
7,741 Posts
They put a big smile on the face!
Thanks again Stew/Milt and your families for such generous hospitaity.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Phew !! I was spared , not in any of the close up pics :incheek:

Great pics Stew , brings back memories of a truly unforgettable day :tup:

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Phew !! I was spared , not in any of the close up pics :incheek:

Great pics Stew , brings back memories of a truly unforgettable day :tup:
How did you manage that then... :) I'll have to turn to the unofficial snapper to see if you were papped? KEN!!!

Cheers Ron!

HNY!

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
HOWS ABOUT SOME NAMES TO THE FACES FOR US WHO DONT KNOW MILT!, NOT AN EASY TASK I KNOW BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO PUT A FACE TO THE NAMES....:tup:​

·
Registered
703 Posts
Really great pictures Stew & Milt....8)

Sorry we missed it , cause every time Julie and I see the pics reminds us how good that evening looked and was. Gutted.:sniff:

Happy new year to you both.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts