Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
make me an offer for this 305 chevy engine, i believe it to be late 70's. i have changed it out for a rebuilt 350 chevy, but it was running when removed,it has some timing chain rattle and low oil pressure of about 10 to 15 psi and although plenty of people have told me it will run all day long at that pressure,it is not smoking.
there are no ancillaries with this engine as they have all been swapped over to the new long engine although i could include the 4 barrel Rochester carb if you want it.
there is some damage to the crankshaft thread where the harmonic balancer bolts on,so if you reuse the crankshaft it would need re-tapping .
oh i nearly forgot the oil pump on it is a brand new mellings 5/8 high pressure oil pump.
so thats about it, if you are intrested i am in portsmouth and you will need to be able to pick it up.......drop me a line or call me on 07973 164348

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry i am new to this thought all replys would go to my inbox, i still have the engine and if you are still intrested £50 would seal the deal..pm me if you are intrested.......again sorry about the delay in replying

1 - 3 of 3 Posts