1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
IMG_0541.jpg For sale 1932 Roadster
050.jpg 100_6830.jpg 100_6829.jpg 100_6833.jpg View attachment 100457

Build Spec of 32 Roadster

Chassis Jerry dennning swaged line boxed chassis front end cross drilled and sleeved
Back axle Ford 9" with 3.77 locker diff , narrowing carried out by Andy Robinson race cars ford 10" drums with replica buick drum covers
Engine Ford 460 , msd distributor and 6AL coil pack, ( engine full rebuild about 500mile ago)
Injection system Retrotek speed 8x throttle bodies made to look like Stromberg 97 carburettors
Gearbox Ford C6 with TCI shift kit , Gear stick Lokar and hand brake lever
Brake Servo Speedway
Front end I beam pete and Jakes cross drilled and chromed leaf spring chromed 40`s ford spindles with Buick drums pete and Jakes shock absorbers
Steering column Limeworks , with Limeworks 40` Ford steering wheel
Radiator Walker 32 replica
Dash board 40`s Ford with Haneline instruments
Body Rodshop fibreglass with a louvered boot skin
Interior Premier autotrim full leather and boot to match , bench seat has heater pads for warm winter driving
Hood ezz up custom hood ( altered to drop the height for lower look
Wiring loom EZ loom
Title ( V5C) 1932 Ford cabriolet

I have a choice of two sets of wheels
American torque thrust D`s ( radials )
Wheelsmith artillery ( cross plies)
Also have a hood and sides which have been louvered but not finished off or painted also have a set of the limeworks spring leather hood hold downs

·
Registered
4 Posts
I very nearly went for this 32 …had a good look and Craig was kind enough to give me a run out. Unfortunately my engine in my TVR went bang and that took the funds.

This is a stunning vehicle and by some way one of the very best. Sounds and looks the business. Good luck with the sale Craig.

Replacing TVR S6 engine with an LS7 so if you have room for a TVR at Hot Rods and Hills I will try and make it.

Ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts