Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
37 slantback
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
got the 37 back this week with quite a bit more done including tank and boot floor fabricated along with centre console and .front floor section is in and seat bases are on.just waiting for new racing mags arriving from the states to change the look ihope the big guy would approve.also we are all trying to get the pick up done so we can get some room in the garage for dez s new project.sorry the pics are a bit scattered but if you scroll down there is a few to get the idea of whats been going on.

·
37 slantback
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bit more progress on 37

just a quick pic of how 37 is ,ive just put new wheels on it 20" rears and 18s on the front wrapped in 35 series tyres american racing torque thrust 2s,im on with the body work now ive nearly got the rear quarter and door filled im on with reparing front wing now then back on with the filler ,hope u all like ,regards rich

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi just looking at the photo's of the 37 , very nice and it sits great !! . i am building a 37 pickup which is a roadster . nice to see more 37's coming out . cheers mark simkiss

·
Registered
22 Posts
will try and post a few photos if i can work out how to do it !! , if you go to my profile page there is a small picture of the front .
cheers mark

·
Registered
22 Posts
more photos

https://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/imagehosting/76004ee8baf1c41b8.jpg[/im
will post more soon
going away for a year to Afghanistan to work so projest on hold :sniff:
but think of the create motor¬¬

1 - 20 of 38 Posts