Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got all the bits and bobs back on the engine. The throttle pedal is really heavy.......Im guessing there are too many bends in the cable so I might try and simplify it and see if that helps

I also gave the master cylinder a makeover

and i got some of the sheet metal back on........that was friggin hard work on my own

Now the wings are on and as i suspected the front end in way too high (new engine is probably 100kg lighter). So its either option 1; put 100kg weight on the front end, option 2; have some springs made up (they are coils on the front), option 3; whip the springs out and put air bags in
What became of the original engine and box?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got all the bits and bobs back on the engine. The throttle pedal is really heavy.......Im guessing there are too many bends in the cable so I might try and simplify it and see if that helps

I also gave the master cylinder a makeover

and i got some of the sheet metal back on........that was friggin hard work on my own

Now the wings are on and as i suspected the front end in way too high (new engine is probably 100kg lighter). So its either option 1; put 100kg weight on the front end, option 2; have some springs made up (they are coils on the front), option 3; whip the springs out and put air bags in
What happened to the old engine and box?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts