Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on its way from florida.arrives here 3 december.350 motor,400 trans,ford 9"rear,mustang 11 front.should keep me busy for a while.

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
on its way from florida.arrives here 3 december
So in paint by around the 15th judging by the rate you worked on the 280. Looking forward to seeing it on here.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That looks very nice ,and some of the hard work already done on the mechanical side.
Looking forward to see it on here8)
cheers mate.there was plenty to choose from,but this one had the v8 ect allready done.i thought to myself price of an engine,gearbox,axle and front end is a few grand.it needs bodywork which is my job,so bought it,atb paul

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi
Look forward to following this thread, Im in Essex aswell and just bought a 1953 Chevy 3100 but it will be staying garaged in the states until early next year and then shipped over so im sure we will bump into each other at some point, just looked at your Capri thread you have done an amazing job on that!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi
Look forward to following this thread, Im in Essex aswell and just bought a 1953 Chevy 3100 but it will be staying garaged in the states until early next year and then shipped over so im sure we will bump into each other at some point, just looked at your Capri thread you have done an amazing job on that!
looked at your thread mate.great truck youve got there .mine is now due on the 12th,atb paul

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
got the paper work through to pick up truck from docks.will call them first thing in the morning and if its ok will collect tomorrow.looking forward to it now

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Kinda ironic that when your truck arrived in the UK it was pissin' it down. :lol:
Do you have a plan in mind or are you gonna see what develops?

1 - 20 of 343 Posts