Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
unfinished 5 window coupe 3" chop small channel, doors with new hinge kit to finish,39 ply grill, new complete front end 4" drop with big disc breaks speedway one .land rover steering brand new rocket salts, model a chassis with rear fully adjustable 4 bar and coil overs, 9" ford rear with new discs but no centre, merc 5.6 ltr v8 with electric efi megasquirt set up runs on basic map very good engine, possible blower available , exhaust done, 4spd auto with out electrics kit and lokar shifter, all new fuel system ss tank in boot with pre filter and hipo fuel pump regulator and liquid gauge, part wired its on the key, all break lines run but dry. bench seat,

needs finishing most parts to complete, lost all interest want to go racing, it is changing as im still working on it,
has a coupe v5c in my name with 5.6 ltr engine and historic tax class

call for info will spilt £5k

Jason 07714 550791 20130730_191558.jpg phone 013.jpg

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have had a couple of questions on pm

yes I will spilt it and yes I will do a deal for cash.

rolling steel coupe with a v5c, all chassis work complete £3500.00

engine dare to try something different over 300 bhp and 455nm torque, WITHOUT THE BLOWER
Mercedes 5.6ltr with megasquirt efi set up auto box, ecu programmable, prop and complete race fuel set up pump,fillter, and regulator, and one big amg blower needs parts to fit this engine £1000.00

no silly offers on engine as I will drop it in the race car.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

Bump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts