Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Worn Out Fanny Magnet.
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I have a Brand New PAIR of Alloy Spacers & Extension Bolts for sale. They are 32mm Wide, and the PCd is 5 x 127mm or 5". Never been on a Car, still in Original Box. Thread Size is 7/16" unf. I bought them 3/4 Years ago for a Project with a Rover SD1 Rear Axle Fitted, and I know that they will fit other Similar Stud Patterns such as Jensen for Instance. Label on Box says Universal. I never got round to using them, and they are just sitting in my Shed. I reckon that £25.00 is a Fair asking price, so if anyone is interested, give me a shout. I can Post them out for you if Required. The Package will come in at around 4.25kg all told, so Postage will need to be £10.00 via Royal Mail Standard Parcels to UK only.

Thanks,

Dave. :tup:

·
Worn Out Fanny Magnet.
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I have a Brand New PAIR of Alloy Spacers & Extension Bolts for sale. They are 32mm Wide, and the PCd is 5 x 127mm or 5". Never been on a Car, still in Original Box. Thread Size is 7/16" unf. I bought them 3/4 Years ago for a Project with a Rover SD1 Rear Axle Fitted, and I know that they will fit other Similar Stud Patterns such as Jensen for Instance. Label on Box says Universal. I never got round to using them, and they are just sitting in my Shed. I reckon that £25.00 is a Fair asking price, so if anyone is interested, give me a shout. I can Post them out for you if Required. The Package will come in at around 4.25kg all told, so Postage will need to be £10.00 via Royal Mail Standard Parcels to UK only.

Thanks,

I`ve Just Discovered that I Cant count !. The Weight is in fact only 2kg, so P & P is now just a Fiver, and NOT £10.00 !!. :shake::wanker:

Dave. :lol: :tup:

·
Worn Out Fanny Magnet.
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still Available if anyone wants `em, as they are about to go back and live in the Shed again !!. I`ll take £20.00 for them now to clear them out of the way, so get the Spacer Kit, Inc. P & P, (in UK), for only £25.00 in total !!. :shocked:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi
can you send me a contact number as i want the spacers.i will ring you to arrange collection/delivery,or you can ring me on 01922 693346.
Many thanks
nigel.

·
Worn Out Fanny Magnet.
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi
can you send me a contact number as i want the spacers.i will ring you to arrange collection/delivery,or you can ring me on 01922 693346.
Many thanks
nigel.
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, ERRR.................. SOLD !!. :lol::tup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts