Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

:tup:I have been meaning to post this link up for sometime, so at last here goes.

If you are into 50s Country, Rockabilly or Rock n Roll this site will end up being your first port of call. :D

You can search by Artist, Song title, record label etc etc.

A lot of the songs on the site also allow you to listen to approx the first 30 sec of the track (will have a speaker icon by the side of it).

Basically covers everything from 1951 - 1964. including alternate takes unrelased and unissued tracks plus what albums they are on with their album (part) numbers.

Enjoy.

http://rcs.law.emory.edu/rcs/index.htm

Cheers.

Russ.

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Charlie,

:tup: Glad you like it.

Hi Jez,

I have had the RCS site saved for a few years now, always using it to look up one thing or another.

:shake: Unfortunately didnt think to share it on the Rods n Sods site before now. :wanker:

Better late than never. :D

Cheers.

Russ.

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Superb Russ, thanks for that. I've just spent about a year compiling mp3's of all my favourite rockin' tracks. This'll help track down some missing favourites
Cheers
Al
Hi Al,

:incheek: Dont look too hard or you will have to buy another MP3 player with more memory. :tup:

:tup: If you are looking for mainly Rockabilly orientated stuff give me a shout, i have got 2000+ tracks can mail as MP3s (dont say all of them though).

I have got some of the more obscure stuff plus some alternate takes and unissued stuff. :D

Cheers.

Russ. 07762 - 747643.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts