Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just got this in a deal with my fury and thought if i can sell it with out touching it cheap then i will. if not i'll do bits to it as and when but it'll take a while. i did a build thread in the garage section on here titled 'chevy truck' (bumped to the top so you can see it). it has a jag front clip, 10 bolt rear on diagonal 4 link with airbags and adjustable gaz shocks. the dash has been converted to right hand drive, with a dodge van column and transit pedal box, servo and master cyl'. there is a discovery td engine and o/d auto box mounted (just mockup parts). here are pics of when it left me and all thats changed is the doors,hood and grill are fitted. also the flat sheet panel on the tailgate has been removed so the chevrolet stamping etc is on show as per original. there is a green tint perspex/lexan sunvisor with it and a recored (h/duty core, cost £500!) radiator. also the front calipers have new stainless pistons and new seal kits to go with them. there are 2 new lower cab rear corner repair panels that come with it as thats pretty much the only rot on it. have the v5c here, its a numbers and letters age related plate. these come up for £4-5k bone stock, non running needing everything. for a quick sale i'll take £4,750 ono (poss' cheaper px) and the hard works done. call me on 07718 339011. cheers, neil.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have a good 318 chrysler and torqueflite that can go with this for the right price. i can get it mounted with the sump made to fit too :tup:

·
Premium Member
14,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anything considered tinbeater. my first pop project i gave £550 and a dishwasher for. :tup:

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

price drop to £4,750 ono

·
Premium Member
14,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
forgot to say i have a good nissan 2.7 diesel engine and o/d autobox that could go with this. :tup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts