·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
got rear lights,but dont think they have the reverse white lenses?;

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

every bodys asking about the dagmars,so here goes
wings £250 the pair,dagmars£200 the pair,bonnet£150
also long chrome spears for rear quarters about 4feetlong(of a 60 special)great hotrod items£100 the pair .these are about 5inches deep going to a point

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i believe i have got one corner been re-chromed i seem to remember and a centre section,that needs chroming.if any good let me know .i will check in the morning to make sure,cliff.
also have a dash surround been re-chromed and various other bite and pieces.

·
Mr Cadillac :-)
1,719 Posts
Thanks, let me know how good or bad the centre section, i have one thats very straight but also needs re chroming. Might also be interested in the end. Mail me pics and info to [email protected]

I assume you bought the blue 56 Sedan De Ville that was for sale a couple of weeks back and these are the extra parts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes ,had to buy the car and parts.there is various chrome trim,brake drums,steering columns(i think)loads of other stuff.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

centre section ok if you are missing one,also end has been repaired and a cheap lick of chrome which is flaking.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.