Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im finally sticking my sit up and beg pop up for sale, i have to face the fact im not gonna ever finish it. The body has had 99.9 of the welding done and is in very good order (new sills, new complete rear valance) it has a steel floor and tunnel throughout. The original chassis has been boxed using a pop browns kit. It has the mounts to fit a rover V8/borg warner box and jag rear axle. The body and chassis are currently in etch primer after blasting and mounted on casters. body panels included are doors (still on body) and in very good condition and front inner flitch panels which are also very straight.
The rear axle is jag Xj6 which has been narrowed by Wisbech engineering.
The front axle is viva ha unit which is currently stripped ready for rebuild parts included to rebuild this (poly bushes,uprated and lowered leaf,brand new ball joints etc)
There are also a brand new set of pop browns hub adaptors to jag chevy stud pattern.
Also there are a brand new set of american racing hopster wheels (cost over a grand)
There is a Borg warner box included (untested but bought from a local rodder) and a rover V8 which i used as a mock up only
there are lots of other little bits and bobs which will all be included.
I have a V5 for the standard pop

Looking for £2250 ovno

there should be some pics on my old build thread on here to give and idea where it was at (i will get some more updated pics if anyones really interested but my workshop is about a 25 miles round trip so this may take a while!)
Loads of the hard work has been done but theres still along way to go...........Please no time wasters or picture collectors.

Please pm for more info or call on 01728 832062

Also Chrysler Pt cruiser limited edition, 2 litre petrol, manual box,silver,electric windows/heated seats, new 18" alloys and tyres (1 has slight kerb damage) long mot and tax......have just had the following new parts fitted new rad,water pump,cam belt,headgasket and head skim and fan sensor, due to the other half boiling it up :shake: all fitted by a pro mechanic. Its also just had a new exhaust. It could do with a service as it splutters a little at low revs in high gear still drives well though, looking for £1500 may drop the price a bit with the original wheels

1 - 5 of 5 Posts