Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

2001 - 2020 of 2230 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hi Ken
I kept it in a garage in Haslemere for a couple of years slowly (very slowly) working on it, I was going to have one of the glass fronts that Dick made for Martins '55 but then I moved over to Aldershot and as I had the '65 Chevy II already in a garage, the '63 Falcon (or Comet?) in a parking space and then Maureens dad wanted me to take on the '40 Plymouth convertible I had found in Guildford so something had to go, I sold it to a guy from Brighton? for around £60, I heard from him about 2/3yrs later saying it was basically ready for the road but never saw it or him again... anyway this was white-ish fourdor (not Martins), I also had a green-ish fourdor for a short time but no idea what happened to that (I have to say such a long time ago that I might have got the reg number mixed between the white & green cars but don't think so.

Dick and Martin also found a white twodor in Elstead? Surrey but they didn't buy it because it had a cracked screen and the guy wanted far too much....£180!

(sorry Ken, once again a bit drawn out but as I write I sort of remember more bits;-).

2001 - 2020 of 2230 Posts