Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For all those who have shown interest I am looking for around £22K Go on find another.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
'55, to me the best looking tri chevy. bit out of my reacht though cash wise :sniff: fair price though 22k
pascal

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're right I must be.
I've now got this thing to the point of "jump in and go" and now fancy a change,must have a screw loose somewhere............

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Getting close to Xmas now Chris , maybe a new strategy after ? Stick it on ebay it's more likely to be seen by those in Europe , what with the Euro rate at the moment.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good thinking Steve I will do that........besides, it then makes yours more exclusive

·
Two Sauces and a Sausage!
1,642 Posts
Getting close to Xmas now Chris , maybe a new strategy after ? Stick it on ebay it's more likely to be seen by those in Europe , what with the Euro rate at the moment.
Steve what you doing encourageing him to put it on ebay so that it could go to some Sweeeed in Europe.Keep it in Britain at least.LOL:D

HOW MANY 55 NOMADS IN BRITIAN. NOT ALOT.!

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Steve what you doing encourageing him to put it on ebay so that it could go to some Sweeeed in Europe.Keep it in Britain at least.LOL:D

HOW MANY 55 NOMADS IN BRITIAN. NOT ALOT.!
Marc as Chris says , makes mine more exclusive :cool::bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got to get shut of this this year. Time I got another rod, anyone fancy a trade ? Looking for a fat fendered rod

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Still for sale Things must be bad nobodys offered me a swap of any kind,you usually get these strange offers on these things.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts