Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

FIRST OFF THIS NEEDS TO BE COLLECTED FROM HUNTINGDON CAMBS.
In fairness to everybody/anybody if you are interested in this item please reply on this thread in the first instance (1st come 1st served basis) if you have any Qs my phone number is at the bottom.

This has only been offered on this site.

I inherited this boot lid along with an old MK 2 Zodiac i bought last year.

I was told it is for a 1957 Chevy this may or maynot be true, if anyone knows for sure could you post it up please.

There is light surface rust on it but no rot apart from on the inside bottom edge. I have put quite a few pics up so you can try and determine what it is.

I have no use for it and it takes up a fair bit of space that i could do with at the moment.

If you are going to the Custom car show at Peterborough this weekend i live 12 miles away just off the A1 and A14 if that helps.

Cheers.

Russ. 07762 - 747643.

·
Deed Blat Cuba
125 Posts
57 boot lid

Yes, I'd love it please. Is it too late to call you now. The only problem is I cant pick it up for a couple of weeks because the kids are on half term hols etc etc. Thanks

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it's a 57, license plate holes different on tri-chevy's
Tony Gabriel at Bodytone (01189787269) was desperate for one for a customer, I've passed on the details.
Al
Hi Al,

Tonys customer (Burney) has got 2nd dibs on this if the arranged collection falls through, i spoke to "avengerboy1" (Matt) today and he is coming up on saturday to collect however all is not lost matt said this boot lid is better than his and bodywork is not his strong point but his old boot will be going spare so Burney is going to take that one instead as he has no boot lid at all.

So hopefully everyone will be happy.

Many Thanks.

Russ. 07762 - 747643.

·
Deed Blat Cuba
125 Posts
57 bootlid

just a quick one to say thanks russ it was great to meet ya hopefully i can get a tank for my 57 chevy over the next couple of months and i can get the old girl going and we can meet up :happy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts