Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
back inthe 80s in launceston cornwall there was a red n white 57 two door postwith red n white strips on the bench seats it was terry williams who had it ,, it had a v reg,, and was super clean ,, any one got any photos
,,, edd

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was talking to terry and he would like to know where it is , as he might like to buy it back ,,, edd

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
i was talking to terry and he would like to know where it is , as he might like to buy it back ,,, edd
He'll have to get in the queue behind Ken and I edd :incheek:

Terry done a great job on it and it did look stunning even with the Marmite interior but I thought it was nicer in it's original Sierra Gold paint and patina'd 210 interior ... that's just me of course .

please no more pictures ...:sniff:

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
Owned by Ian Webb when it was in Launceston. Ian ran a bodyshop, he and Malcolm Farrant chopped and painted Neil Williams Merc and restored a number of high end Facel Vegas around that time.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Frightened the life outta me then when I read "he and Malcolm Farrent chopped". I thought you was talking about the 57.

·
Registered
117 Posts
My dad remebers this car from the early wheels west shows in carlyon bay in st.austell, he knew the bloke who owned it, we was talking to rockinrich when we met him in launsten one day and im sure he directed us to a garage in launston that terry? owned bu he wasent there, onehot.t ive got a pic of my dads old bike from the wheels west shows, maybe you could show it to him, see if he remebers it?
dads called scott bray,

sorry for rambling, just got a bit excited haha

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Can understand why you would get excited talking about that 57. The last time I saw it was while I was in Devon for a family wedding. Was going to be taken for a "blat" (Terry's own word) in it but the 57 had got some damage a few days earlier while towing a caravan. Terry's parents thought I was cool as I came from where "eastenders" was made. Didn't have the heart to tell her it was actually filmed on the west side of London or that Eltham was the other side of the river.

·
Registered
4 Posts
No Ian Webb never lived in Launceston although he did live in Cornwall it was Terry Williams who had it in Launceston.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts