Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently droppen on a job lot of stuff removed from a garage when it closed down in the mid '60s. see the thread showing it all here-
Retro Rides - vintage garage equpment/tools score!!
any interest in any of the other stuff will be noted, but these the first few things ive definately decided to sell. there will be more to come as i identify it/clean it up.

literature first.

mini books. A5 size, kinda owners manual/handbook meeets mini-workshop manual if youve not seen one before. two different publishers. £5 each.

villiers motorcycle engines book. covers all engines. £10

genuine rootes dealer-issue service and repair manual for hillman imp/singer chamois. cover has had a hard life but the interior pages are vgc. covers every aspect of the car in minute detail. £20.

new 'holts glycolmaster' service stickers for radiators. period touch for your engine bay! 50p each, ive got quite a few.

some parts next-

NOS generic '60s twin-knob stereo fitting kit backplate, chrome surround plate, brackets, strap and screws, etc. £5

brake shoes. new and boxed ferodo. THERE IS ONLY TWO IN THIS BOX NOT 4. £5.

brake shoes. new and boxed ferodo. minor surface rust on one. set of 4. £10

brake shoes. new and boxed 'betta parts'. set of 4. £10

tools/service equipment-

as it says really. I don't know which steering bush. column I suppose? it looks as though it could remove a top column bush without having to disassemble the lot. its brand new, never used. £15.

a comprehensive puller/service set for mini. allows you to remove the flywheel, cltuch, flywheel oil seal, and reallign and replace them all, with the engine in-situ apparently. check out the pics on the instuctions below. box is tatty on the outside, contents are in good nick, and complete. £50.

more to come soon ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts