Registered
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just fancied building something a bit 'off centre'

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is, but not much other than the body, chassis and suspension came from them. Most other parts were either custom made for the car or bought back from USA by me on regular business trips

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts
I just fancied building something a bit 'off centre'

thats a real nice little car ya got there, i bet thas a real handfull, if ya,[like me] got a heavy right foot?:twisted::tup:

·
78 Bronco BRING IT ON!
440 Posts
Wow,that`s gorgeous, lovely colour too. What lump`s it got and what ya done to it? It makes a nice change to a Cobra.Very cool
P.S will you bring back bits for me from the U.S! HeHeHe (only joking)

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your comments. The motor is a '95 Chevy LT1, injection ECU and harness, pulleys, headers, etc, etc by Street & Performance, balancing by Real Steel, Hushpower II mufflers, Flaming River steering, Cosworth LSD, HiSpec 4 pot brakes front & rear, Torque Thrust II rims, Dolphin Gauges, Billet Specialties insert + other parts, poppers on doors & boot; the list goes on & on, I got a bit obsessed :shake: The colour is Plymounth Prowler Purple.
I have a 14.2 at Santa Pod, the car's good for more but I drive like a pussy, so 13s with a bit more practice, and 12s with a lot more money (piped for nitrous but not yet fitted). The only problem is it only goes side ways in the wet, I got out dragged by a classic Mini in the rain. :grr:

·
Registered
332 Posts
That's Fantastic Mike, what a great combination of parts :tup:
Look forward to having a good look round it at one of the shows

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Hi Mike
Only just found this as I'm new to the site - Nice car!! It's a shame you were not at the "Healey Drag Nationals" at STP in Sept - perhaps next year?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts