Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
due to lack of time and too many ongoing project my coupe is for sale as i wont be able to start on it for at least 2 yrs.

67 mustang coupe restoration started car is stripped but rolling,most of the metal work done solid floors/chassis rail/engine bay,cowls,has one new rear qtr fitted but needs welding and finishing off.other qtr will need some repair.Car is 90% complete missing front screen and petrol tank/front valence.Interior will need refurbished originaly black but have some good red seats front/door panels/carpet/dash pad as new aslo new dash instrument cluster and rest of dash pieces.
engine is a 351w good rebuildable unit no intake or dist, trans fmx condition unknown.
also have a complete power steering set-up less pump
new front wings ford tooling parts not the cheap repros
new grill and front molding kit.
new rear springs and shackles
new track rod ends/adjusters
new idler arm
new lower control arms/strut rod bushes
new heavy duty front sway bar with poly bushes.
new rear light chrome bezels
will also come with set of torque thrust wheels .
new rear kyb shocks
the front upper arms/springs shown in pics have been used on my other mustang will need replaced.
will post more pics up see link here fro before/after pics http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v403/boss_302/67 coupe/
all duties paid and paper in hand
here is a pic of the actual interior i have for the car all front end stuff door panels/seats/dash/instruments/carpet etc etc but no radio

1 - 1 of 1 Posts