Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone wanting any parts from this car please let me know as I'm beaking it for parts next week.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
EF Yep you did post in the cars for sale section and I've replied, my fault I put it in two places.

Andy I havn't got any pic's at the moment but if there a part you want PM me your email and I'll get a pic of it later in the week. I'll go through some old pic's to see if theres any later but I think I deleted them all.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

There are some new floor pan section's if anyone needs those, never fitted but they have smome serface rust on them.

I also have alot of second gen parts on the shelf that I'll probabley nevr use so if there something you need let me know.

·
Rust buster...
602 Posts
Shame you are so far away as I need some big stuff

I need a pair of front seats and the lower/side portions of the rear window trim.

Posi rear axle?

What wheels/tyres has it got on it?

What are the inner front wings like?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yep you are along way from me but I can sort out some trim I think as I have got bundels of it.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

·
Registered
319 Posts
hi mate im looking for the drivers front and rear wheel flares for a 77 and also black interior trim that goes along the top of the windscreen and rear screen on the inside

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Djp and english firebird I've got a few set's of spat's and the ones one the car I'll check out if the rear screen trim is there today "if I remember!":roll: as for the whole car there won't be much left of this one now but call me if you like.

I'll PM you both my number

1 - 12 of 12 Posts