Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, up for sale is my chevy c10 pickmeup ( regreting it already ) sale due to being unemployed and no money to feed it, having said that
The truck only costs me around £350 a year to keep on the road so its quite cheap! mot may 2012 tax sept 2012
Details =
1978 chevy c10 short box pickup,
crate 350 freshened up new felpro head gaskets, edelbrock street cam and lifters, cloys roller timing chain, new performance alley intake and
a holley 600 vac sec carb along with new hedman headers which exit through two and a quarter inche pipes with flowmaster silencers also had new water pump and belts, oil and filter, plugs etc,
transmission has been rebuilt some time before i got the truck but i have fitted new rear u/joint, slider yoke and bearing in tail shaft and also
a new speedo drive gear and sleave ( worn out ) could do with a new cable! nice chrome wheels tyres are 225 55 r15 front and 295 50 r15 rear standard spare wheel tyres are all very good
Truck is very solid only rust is at the bottom of the front wings, i do have a brand new drivers wing in primer, was going to fit two new ones.
The under side is very good not flakey at all and the box was stripped to metal and repainted with new wheel arches installed.
Also fitted is a lt1 hood made by goodmark it is steel not plastic! and some billit parts has had a new windscreen and i fitted a new
Box tonneau cover this summer (£320),
I am sure theres more so whats it worth? i have spent over £5500 on truck & parts alone, open to reasonable offers but don't insult me!
Tel 01424 852789 or mob 07957993695 thanks for looking

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts