699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dale farm evictions live now on sky news,

If our government supplied these people with sites this would not happen,

The UK seems to provide for immigrents so whats the difference,

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
maybe they should move back to ireland to the homes they own!! its absolutely riight they should be moved on

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
whats with the softly softly approach anyway, seem to be bothered by the fact that they are chained to the scaffolding at the main gate , why dont they just smash their way through the side ,clear the site and just leave the muppets up the tower,bleeding tax dodgers and treehuggers

·
Registered
130 Posts
Seems to have been taken over by the professional "protesters" and it's all kicking off....end of the day....if the travellers followed the law and paid taxes like everyone else, they'd find it a lot easier to find somewhere to settle down. Their choice......not ours. I would also give them 24 hours notice to move and then just drive a bulldozer through the middle of it all and flatten the lot.....rescuing the dumped dogs on the way of course.

·
Hammer-based simpleton
489 Posts
The rest of us have to stick to planning laws. It's got absolutely fuck all to do with immigration and fuck all to do with discrimination. I've no problem with travellers as such, take as you find. We are doing some work for some at the mo for instance. But law breaking and all that, tough shit, join the rest of us.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Dale farm evictions live now on sky news,

If our government supplied these people with sites this would not happen,

The UK seems to provide for immigrents so whats the difference,
EVERY single one of these people have been offered places on 'legal sites' or 'council' homes. 60% of those on site didn't arrive until the eviction looked likely some months ago.
10 years it has taken our wonderful legal system to uphold the law!!!!!!
As for that dickhead that threw the custard pie, I see he is there. So, he is simply a trouble maker then!

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
EVERY single one of these people have been offered places on 'legal sites' or 'council' homes. 60% of those on site didn't arrive until the eviction looked likely some months ago.
10 years it has taken our wonderful legal system to uphold the law!!!!!!
As for that dickhead that threw the custard pie, I see he is there. So, he is simply a trouble maker then!
Actually they did provide a site, then some of them chose to extend and build beyond it into green belt. Odd though, they seemed to love the legal system when it was ruling in their favour....

·
Hammer-based simpleton
489 Posts
Nothing wrong with these particular folks, i'm not worried about 'em. They're more like the travellers of old than the dodgy fuckers about nowadays. Some of which we have in a site a few miles away. The deposit/materials was paid in full in advance, same as normal, and they'll have to cough up on delivery.

·
Registered
496 Posts
On the road into our village there is a designated camp site, we have never had any trouble from there (infact if you weren't aware its there you wouldnt notice) but I wounder how long it will remain that way?

When I was a mater tech for the local KIA dealership we has a gang of blokes from dale farm turn up with their Sorento's that were nearly out of warranty requesting a trade in. They all had less than 10k miles on the clock, but all had odd, very worn tyres on them and maps of Germany and France in the door pockets. One of them had horrendous orange peel on the front panels. They went ballistic when we suggested the mileage on the vehicles may not be correct...

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
do you reckon that we could all move onto a bloody great field & claim "rodders rights" gotta be worth a try:rofl:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts