Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks I thought I would offer my 944 cabrio here as I have had nothing but messers on 'piston heads'. It's a 3.0 litre finished as you can see in Guards red with linen leather interior and has just turned 117,000 miles. It has lots of history, invoices, old MOT's and service book and is a great genuine thing in lovely condition. Cam belt was changed 1000 miles ago when it was serviced last year and everything (except the clock) works.
I want £6500 for it and could be interested in taking a lower value car plus a bag of cash . . . . . . . . . Try me!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, like your porsche, I have a '89 Alfa spider which I value at £3500 if you fancy a deal? my number 07703 473005

Cheers Ady

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm open to the idea of exchange of lower value car plus wads of cash or what have you. It's a lovely honest car that drives brilliantly. Get it while the sun shines!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One last bump before she gets tucked up 'til next spring. My Cabrio is a lovely useable example that drives brilliantly and looks fab. Everything works and nothing is broken.
Happy to deal on almost anything as I'm a true blue petrol head but no motor bikes ( I can't ride 'em!)

image.jpg

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Winter is (hopefully) behind us now so the covers are coming off and the old girl back on the road. If you fancy swapping your daily dolly for for something a trifle more exciting get in touch we could do a deal !! If you have something that's fun and exciting we could definitely do a deal !!!!!!!!
Get in touch lets talk.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts