Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got back from the Nats, showered had a meal that included green stuff. I have had one of the best Nationals ever and it didn't happen by accident. The guys and gals and the club members that help them work tirelessly on our behalf and still find time to have a laugh and joke with the punters. Thanks Mark, the committee and everyone that helped. brilliant job.
Rog.

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Thank you NASC !

Following on from Roger's comments on another thread,see Rogers thread,Bry

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Following on from Roger's comments on another thread,i do think the effort put in buy these guys deserves some recognition,they are there long before we arrive,work there tits of and are there long after were gone,thank you we had a ball,bry x
Great minds think alike. LOL

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fools seldom differ :incheek: :D
Consider this, Bigjob and I have been good friends for over 30 years and have occaisionally differed. We never thought that this would prove us not to be the fools we were always told we were. LOL

Si thanks for the merge, mine and Bryan's Threads were posted at exactly the same time.
Rog.

·
slave to the rhythm.
280 Posts
i have got to agree

i have never seen the showfield so busy me and rog walked round and you could not see the car`s for people, bry said that they had to shut the gates early sunday because of demand, fantastic.

hats off to all the nasc crew 35years and you pulled it off again

frank jake & the girls

slaves to the rhythm

·
Fruit & Nut Case
2,100 Posts
Fantastic weekend. Loads of the NASC commitee are on site for at least a week so a big thanks from me and all The Smoke City Wheelers.
My views were there were a lot less of the mates-neighbours-friends types, up for a piss up and not a bit interested in cars. Everyone seemed to fit in. The pre-entries were over 100 up on last year aswell.

·
Stroker
5,615 Posts
Good times!

Back home at 3pm Tuesday after a pit stop for ale and curry in Matlock, Derbys at a mates. :smoke:

It all just seemed to be effortless good fun.

Proves how much graft and planning over the years has helped to fine tune this event into such a fun, relaxed, diverse petrol head car event. :tup:

Well done to Mark and the team!

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,496 Posts
Back home at 3pm Tuesday after a pit stop for ale and curry in Matlock, Derbys at a mates. :smoke:

It all just seemed to be effortless good fun.

Proves how much graft and planning over the years has helped to fine tune this event into such a fun, relaxed, diverse petrol head car event. :tup:

Well done to Mark and the team!
We didn't get to meet up either, was looking forward to that .

·
Stroker
5,615 Posts
Yeah, was looking forward to it but it was hectic as you say.
Think I saw you at the ACE stand chatting away but I'm not the most vocal guy in the real world so didn't want to butt in.

Although earlier me and brother Kev had a laugh out loud moment when I said keep a look out for this character called 'Kapri' he has a grey goatie type beard. There was bloomin hundreds of em! :pmsl:

Said to Kev, as usual, we'll go round the 'stands' on Monday but most had gone :sniff:

KJ

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.