Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Care in the Community
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mrs W decided to take her Chevy Stepside over to the North West Meet this month so I called shotgun and a couple of mates came along for the run out, Ray in his Model A and Phil in his A100 truck.

We saw that the motorway was standing still due to an accident so we hit the back roads, and despite all the southern Man Utd fans heading the same way, we had a good run and got there while it was still light.

Derek Gibson (Derek 33 Ford) '33 Coupe

Keith Freeman (Old Pizz Yella) '32 5-window

Paul Kennedy (33Hemi) H&M Willys

Frank's Vicky

Cool as fuck GMC truck

I couldn't get a pic of Faddy Fadster's Twister T as it had a crowd round it all night warming their hands on the engine (look behind Derek's '33 and you'll see what I mean!).

Lots of Yank fodder there and a decent turnout considering it's still quite early. It gets absloutely packed in summer.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Keith's arse
& Keiths Face if I'm not mistaken!

I'm going to have to make the effort to take a ride out to one of these meets!

·
Care in the Community
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
& Keiths Face if I'm not mistaken!
That's Mark Freeman on the left, Keith is next to him with his back to the camera talking to Derek Gibson .

I'm going to have to make the effort to take a ride out to one of these meets!
Definately worth getting down to one Dave. July and August with the light nights, the place is heaving.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
That's Mark Freeman on the left, Keith is next to him with his back to the camera talking to Derek Gibson .

Definately worth getting down to one Dave. July and August with the light nights, the place is heaving.
You know I'm always getting Keith & Mark mixed up! Must be cos there such good looking fella's :incheek:
Yep, I'll have to make it over, Always looks a good turnout, even when its P*ssing it down!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
You know I'm always getting Keith & Mark mixed up! Must be cos there such good looking fella's :incheek:
Yep, I'll have to make it over, Always looks a good turnout, even when its P*ssing it down!
pan and kettle comes to mind my old chap ;p

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Is that Pods old Vicky body Ian?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts