Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Part time window cleaner!
408 Posts
A day at the races SCR 20 Sep 2009

Some great photographs here. Cheers chap.

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
pleasent reminder of a great weekend thanks for posting...:tup:

dont remember running against this though???...

did i win??..:shake: :pmsl:

Sid.

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
pleasent reminder of a great weekend thanks for posting...:tup:

dont remember running against this though???...

did i win??..:shake: :pmsl:

Sid.
ive got timing slip sid,expect you have too.i think you did really well. that camaro has got a 632 with brodix heads,lots of nitrous etc,est around 13/1400 hp.all good fun and in good spirit.
btw,if you look across both vehicles youd think the camaro is on a bit of tarmac that leans this way:shake:.its doing it usual 1.5 wheel launch again,needs to be sorted for next year i reckon.might get a bit more out of it then:tup:

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
ive got timing slip sid,expect you have too.i think you did really well. that camaro has got a 632 with brodix heads,lots of nitrous etc,est around 13/1400 hp.all good fun and in good spirit.
btw,if you look across both vehicles youd think the camaro is on a bit of tarmac that leans this way:shake:.its doing it usual 1.5 wheel launch again,needs to be sorted for next year i reckon.might get a bit more out of it then:tup:
I told you your car was loud. See me in the background of your burnout pic hold my head on..:pmsl:

·
Registered
411 Posts
I told you your car was loud. See me in the background of your burnout pic hold my head on..:pmsl:
youve got used to those whistling turbos andy,probably resulted in you hearing getting back to normal!:lol:
me old normal aspiration dont do a lot for ear drums with open headers does it.still,xanthe doesnt seem to be very phased by it does she?:S

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
no,but she is already deaf..lol
The 55 should be a lot more civilised.
YHM btw...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts