Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bronze bandit=marina mongoose=minor ole timer=red sit up and beg ,and a cf with lincon grill anybody remember them

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
In a word....................... NO.

Would like to see a pic of the CF though.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I remember the Bronze Bandit, brown metallic and beige Marian saloon, chrome 8 spokes and round frenched taillights. Little pic of it in SM at a show, maybe Belle Vue, way back. CF rings a bell too...was it blue?

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
Im sure im totally confused I dont remember any Bronze bandit=marina mongoose=minor ole timer=red sit up and beg ,and a cf with lincon grill sorry???

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im sure im totally confused I dont remember any Bronze bandit=marina mongoose=minor ole timer=red sit up and beg ,and a cf with lincon grill sorry???
WELL IM SURE IM NOT TOTALLY CONFUSED,YOU DON;T KNOW WHAT YO MISSED:tup:

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I remember the Bronze Bandit, brown metallic and beige Marian saloon, chrome 8 spokes and round frenched taillights. Little pic of it in SM at a show, maybe Belle Vue, way back. CF rings a bell too...was it blue?
YEP THATS THE MARINA/NOT MARIAN LOL,LAST TIME I SAW IT WAS AT WORLD OF WHEELS AT THE NEC ABOUT 82.As for the cf it was bluish i will try and find pic

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Yep, that was it, World of Wheels report, I think the same show that had Al Fishwick's red/blue Mk1 Capri exhibited (surely people remember that one!)

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
yep, that was it, world of wheels report, i think the same show that had al fishwick's red/blue mk1 capri exhibited (surely people remember that one!)
yep remember that pic...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts