Ron France Stitch to you……..

Lots of photos of Ron as we spent most of the 80,s together

He's looking Kool

But O-Man looking so so Guy too ...:eek:

Another Kool Photo with the Other half xxxxx for her not you Ron

Ron Sh!t Headed Pissed after only two pints

White socks.......thats mmm so sweet.....:tup:

This below says you must have one of me somewhere

My Kids not Ron's as he fires blanks..lol.........

Didnt we almost loose the bonnet on the way home for Big bri's run ?

More to come all in Time found some good ones of our buying trip to the
U S A..... Ron

Bob……..

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Brilliant yet again Bob,remember 4 of us doin chelsea cruise in the 66 chevelle,pissedit down but funny as fuck !

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Great pics of a great guy. The only drunk that i'd let lean on my car. LOL
Rog.

·
[url=http://www.nobrain.d
14,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know roger I've seen Bigger drinks leaning on your car..lol
I know what's was going Through your mind hear..if Milton makes one [email protected] wrong move Ill going to bit he's [email protected] ear off,,,,,,

As I've said before Rog, is just a big Lovable softy

(With my Kids)

Bob…….

·
Registered
459 Posts
Oh the good ole days, nice to see what all these people used to get up to when they were younger.......Of course i don't remember them myself......!! Far too young...... I just hope i can have the same sort of memories for when i get older to look back on. :smoke: :)

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Oh the good ole days, nice to see what all these people used to get up to when they were younger.......Of course i don't remember them myself......!! Far too young...... I just hope i can have the same sort of memories for when i get older to look back on. :smoke: :)
HOPEFULLY YOUR MEMORY WILL LAST LONGER THAN DEAR KENNYS......LOL :pmsl:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
You got me all blushing now Bob
:lol:

Some great pics there Bob and thanks for the kind words guys . I'm sure Michele has got some good pics of the girls , they were always such a lot of fun to have around .

That's a great shot of the 50 Chevy at Port Elizabeth NJ :tup: ... look forward to seeing the other pics of that trip .

LOL yeah that Chevelle , we were on our way back down the M1 from the Northern Nats with a trunk full of breadcakes and I said "let's see what this old bastard will do then " , put my foot hard down and at around 90mph the bonnet jumped up on the safety catch
....'kin shat m'self lol , was a nice 327/300 in there that Milton put together - ended up the bronze 57 .

·
Registered
73 Posts
Great pic's once again, whats the history on the Chevelle, **** Hammond had it for a while, who had it first? second, etc. and what about the 50, is that still around.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Hi Col,

I bought the Chevelle from **** and I think he got it from Milton but not 100% sure , he did say that Milton had rebuilt the 327 that was in it . I pulled the motor to put in my bronze 57 and was going to put the smokey 327 from that into the Chevelle . I had the rear shocks off it at the time and when I bounced the rear of the car on just the springs I discovered that the floor was completely rusted out all round the edge and all the body mounts had rusted away from the floor and it flapped like a tramps shoe lol .... in those days a rusty 66 Chevelle with a smokey 327 and pg wouldn't have been worth a carrot so I scrapped it :shocked:

Gary Janes (Lancelot Link on here) had the 50 from me and did a lot of work turning it into a full custom , lowered , roof chop etc . He sold it many years ago but I think it's still around .

Ron

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Hello Ron. What do you mean "The smokey 327 from the bronze 57" That was tire smoke from that powerful 327. Well. Thats what it looked like in the rear view mirror.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts