Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was one of a large number of people caught in the shutdown of Fotopic. Fortunately, unlike a lot of others, I keep an archive of my stuff so I lost nothing :cool: I did however have to set up a new gallery site (went for SmugMug) and whilst I was at it I initiated a little project to pick my favourite picture from each gallery as I uploaded it. So far there are 156 galleries of drag races, test days, workshop visits and the occasional cruise and some of those galleries contain hundreds of pictures so choosing one favourite from each one had its moments.

Anyway, the gallery of Tog's Favourite Shots is showing at eurodragster.smugmug.com/dragracing/favourites. Click on any picture for a large version; more thumbnails are added as you scroll down the page.

The Favourites gallery only covers my digital photography so starts in 2002, and the pictures are presented in chronological order. Racers with fragile egos (you know who you are) please note that these are my favourite pictures photographically speaking, not a gallery of my favourite vehicles, so if you are not depicted it does not mean that I don't love you :)

To those of you who have your own gallery sites, I can recommend choosing favourites as an exercise. If you do, then why not add a link to this thread.

·
richard rawlplug
8,140 Posts
some great pics there tog,thanks for the many years of a great service to the drag racing comunity and fans alike..:tup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you guys, and thanks for the nice words Torment. I'm off on holiday so Simon will be in charge of operations for a couple of weeks :tup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts