Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and girls.

I've recently moved to Stafford and had to leave all my engines, tools, bits and pieces behind. Are there any hot rodders in the area that need a hand on a week day or weekend?

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
erm i think people are confused
im gonna guess u need a tool to service your rod or seat in the rod haha

what you need im in OLDBURYYYY yam yammy

·
Premium Member
2,819 Posts
i think he is offering a helping hand, he has moved to the area and it would be a good way for him to meet people and still work on cars, i think

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think he is offering a helping hand, he has moved to the area and it would be a good way for him to meet people and still work on cars, i think
This is what I was getting at. Sorry to have been a bit vague. I'd see it more as a learning experience and in return I can hold stuff, fetch tea, be a door stop, torch holder, welding magnet, fire blanket etc

·
NORTHERN SOUL
234 Posts
Hi desertwarrior, someone will be in touch i,m sure, there is a meet in stafford but not till april i'm guessing ! primitives -look up in [what where when] on here, Kev Wilkes organizes, cya there

·
Premium Member
6,180 Posts
I recon alot more rods and rides would get finished if we had garage buddies...one weekend in my cave, one weekend in yours. There was a mojo thread on here not so long ago when someone was saying he couldn't find the motivattion. Is this the answer?

·
Premium Member
2,819 Posts
I recon alot more rods and rides would get finished if we had garage buddies...one weekend in my cave, one weekend in yours. There was a mojo thread on here not so long ago when someone was saying he couldn't find the motivattion. Is this the answer?
since our local club folded we decide to have garage night, this is on tuesday's we go to each others garages and help each other out, works well and is good for moral, much piss taken donut eating and tea is drank and sometimes we actually do some work :D

·
Premium Member
6,180 Posts
since our local club folded we decide to have garage night, this is on tuesday's we go to each others garages and help each other out, works well and is good for moral, much piss taken donut eating and tea is drank and sometimes we actually do some work :D
I like the sound of that :)

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I'm in Rugeley but my unit's in Lichfield! Why don't we just swap, Tony?!

If you're at a loose end any time, DW123, let me know. Could do with someone to follow me round and kick me up the arse a few times*

(* - in a motivational way; not a Tory MP kinda way)

·
Premium Member
4,452 Posts
I'm in Rugeley but my unit's in Lichfield! Why don't we just swap, Tony?!

If you're at a loose end any time, DW123, let me know. Could do with someone to follow me round and kick me up the arse a few times*

(* - in a motivational way; not a Tory MP kinda way)
and you used to live 2 doors away! or was it 3?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts