Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
[url=http://www.nobrain.d
14,365 Posts
Got to say your photos are always so sharp and clear, without doubt you real good at your job, I'm thinking you start a thread telling us how to get the best out of our photography I'm also sure it would go down well.

Tell me do you sale much through Photo Shelter and would you recommend to others?

I hope you sell some on Rods n Sods if you do you may want to make a little Donation and Help support this great site....:tup:

Bob…..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got to say your photos are always so sharp and clear, without doubt you real good at your job, I'm thinking you start a thread telling us how to get the best out of our photography I'm also sure it would go down well.

Tell me do you sale much through Photo Shelter and would you recommend to others?

I hope you sell some on Rods n Sods if you do you may want to make a little Donation and Help support this great site....:tup:

Bob…..
Thanks Bob

I would be there are so many great websites that can do a much better job than I could, maybe do a photography Q&A style thread.

Photoshelter is a great system, to the general public I sell a nominal amount of prints, however the system developed for use with commercial clients is second to none and allows me to not have to worry about delivering the images to the clients and allows them free reign to take what they need wen they needed it and I just send the bill. A great system but massively over kill, if your just a casual photographer looking to sell prints.

Through my day job as a photographer I just about cover my costs to live and the drag racing / hot rodding stuff pays for its self. A donation of 5 or 10 pounds is a fairly large chunk of my monthly budget, that being said once the calendars were sorted I was intending to make a donation to a great website :tup:
--
Thanks Tony they are nearly ready!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts