Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
It's me!
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took out the trans tunnel and floor as the tunnel was too big, the gear shift too high and the seats were bolted to the wooden floor.

So I made frames to mount the handbrake and gearshift and welded some brackets to bolt the seats to. Today I started to make a new floor.

New trans tunnel next then refit seats.

·
It's me!
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The plan is to get it back on the road as soon as poss ( it's been off the road a long time! ).
I've just got some new petrol pipe so that will go on next, then finish the floor, refit the seats then renew all the other perished pipes!. sort the wiring fit some side glass and off for MOT :tup:

What plans do you have?

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,496 Posts
what it looked like in the early 80s
Photo on Bosham foreshore ( local motor ) :). Built for local tyre dept owner Graham Powell bytWestbourne Fenderworks ( Tony Puttick)

Sure I've typed this before ? Anyway there is debate whether that is the first or second body from the Westbourne moulds, the other in contention is the old Steve Goodridge Toyota powered one. I bumped into Tony Puttick the other day and forgot to ask.DOH.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.