Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I joined this site about 6 years ago and I realised I haven't properly said hello yet on here, so here's my first post to say hi.

I'm near Boston in Lincolnshire and I have a 1948 International Harvester KB1 pickup, which I've had for about 8 years. I've been slowly taking it apart here and there and kicking it's tyres over that time and I finally got together some time and saved up my pocket money to get on with it. It's now had lots of the big serious work done - chassis boxed, Ford 9" axle fitted, Tremec TKO 600 gearbox, Jag XJ12 front end and an empty space ready for a Chevy small block V8. Most of that work was done at the incredibly excellent Hauser Racing (hence saving the pocket money) and it's now back home for me to do the rest of it. It's not going to be a quick turnaround project - never enough available time, but planning to have it done ideally within the next 2 years... ??? possibly :pmsl:

Good to see some other Internationals on here, they're not very common.
Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcomes.

NZNick, I've added a few pics into an album on here. Not sure how to link to it but you can see the album from my profile info.
Thanks
Lee

·
Registered
436 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes.

NZNick, I've added a few pics into an album on here. Not sure how to link to it but you can see the album from my profile info.
Thanks
Lee
Hi the album was empty?, you should be able to click the 'camera icon' in the reply window and upload pics straight onto this thread :tup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi the album was empty?, you should be able to click the 'camera icon' in the reply window and upload pics straight onto this thread :tup:
Hi Nick, I think the pictures were waiting for moderator approval before going live, they now look like they're online. But here's one of it before it was pulled apart - it's deceiving as it looks good on the outside and from a distance, but it has a fair bit of bodywork to sort out and I couldn't get it running. But I was certain it was going to get an upgrade anyway, so all the old running gear got pulled out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts