Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
trying to post some pics on a post is this possible any more i have read its no longer in use,apologies for the spelling un grammer
now the bloody site won't let me save my own pics says its blocked an unsafe site.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You best click on thread below as there are changes coming to this site so suggest you best wait till after the changes before you try to post any pictures

https://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/a...um-software-coming-rodsnsods-co-uk-556879/new
thanks,i havnt been on for a while i got a friend to get my pics off that i wanted it was pretty easy if you know what you are doing which i don't,the site used to be easy to navigate,
why they mess with them i don't know, think i will just log out and not bother anymore.

·
Vendor
3,368 Posts
thanks,i havnt been on for a while i got a friend to get my pics off that i wanted it was pretty easy if you know what you are doing which i don't,the site used to be easy to navigate,
why they mess with them i don't know, think i will just log out and not bother anymore.
I,m with you , I've been here for many yrs , it seems to me the have taken a site that was pretty simple and easy to navigate for the non live breath sleep eat computer novices and made it cumbersome , difficult and and boring to the naked eye the home page now looks like a company memo rather than a forum relating to rods ,sods or cars in general , this could be the final death knell and may end up being parked alongside all the beta players and pagers

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Just been checking and noticed the all the images I posted using the old forum image hosting have now disappeared from the postings. I have worked out where they are stored on the new forum.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
" blackpopracing " thanks for that. Ya I have found them, clicked on my avatar, clicked on Media and there they are. Just got to work out how to get them from there into a post. Lifes a learning curve:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts