Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a great day out today, I arrrived home to meet the family for lunch.
My wife handed me a present she got at a car boot sale this morning.

Do you think there is a message in the present?

Your advise is needed.

:shake:

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts
After a great day out today, I arrrived home to meet the family for lunch.
My wife handed me a present she got at a car boot sale this morning.

Do you think there is a message in the present?

Your advise is needed.

:shake:
just to be on the safe side i,d put the pontiac in someone elses name, just so the solicitors dont have to fight over it,:incheek: you know whats coming next dontcha:tup: i dont have to tell ya do i,:shake::pmsl::twisted::pmsl:

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the company I use to do wedding hire's have also suggested that I dont use this on wedding days.

Not sure why...........:pmsl:

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
It might be the right time to photograph everthing you love and enjoy before you loose it all and in years to come you can look at the picis and cry like the rest of us forced singlelis:sniff:

·
Registered
12,501 Posts
Of course there is the possibility that she actually bought it for herself and decided it wouldn't look right on her car - so rather than throw it away (rather nicely, I think) she has been considerate enough to give it to you!

·
Cadillac fanatic
890 Posts
I came back from a carshow once and give my then girlfriend a few presents......

I gave her a brand NEW Holley 600cfm carburator and a New vibrator, I thought if she didn't like the carb she can go fuck herself............

It works for me :incheek:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Men have it lucky - Their Mothers look after them and then when they leave home their Wives look after them.

Be happy that you are married to someone with a sense of humour.

A friend of mine has been slagging off her husband on Facebook. He works to much on his car and doesn't pay her enough attention. Talk about airing everything in public.:shock:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
If he's been working on his car, how is he going to find time to go on Fb and find out??? Surely she should be happier that it's the car's hood he's tinkering under.....

·
Registered
578 Posts
DONT WORRY DAN, AT THE MOMENT THE GARAGE IS EMPTY SO I CAN PUT YOU UP ON THE CAMP BED, YOU CAN USE THE CAMPING STOVE, ITS CLOSE TO YOUR WORKS SO YOU WONT HAVE TO TRAVEL SO FAR,THAT MEANS YOU WILL SAVE MONEY ON FUEL IN TURN THIS WILL GO TOWARDS A GOOD LAWYER HE HE DEBS LOVES YOU REALY:rofl:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts