Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I'm Steve, from Somerset. Just joined the site.

I'm an Advance Diesel Diagnostician by trade, been a mechanic for years before that though. I'm seriously addicted to cars in pretty much any guise. Personally i like to do things that haven't been done by other before. My main interest lie in American muscle and Jap Tuner cars. I regualarly in my father in laws workshop tinkering.

I hope your all open minded as what i tend to build can offend be seen as 'just wrong' to purists.

For example i've just finished my 455 Pontiac powered R33 Skyline
http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/Ginger_ninjaR33/DSC_0098.jpg

Just joined the site as i'm now extending the build...
I'm going to be building a Pro-street R33 Skyline with a 454 BBC and i thought the knowledge around here might be helpful.

Cheers
Steve

·
Premium Member
6,180 Posts
Hi, and welcome. somehow I think your skills are going to be more use than ours.......well, mine at least
Russ

·
richard rawlplug
8,140 Posts
mmm...pro street skyline.........like the sound of that..

welcome..

·
[url=http://www.nobrain.d
14,365 Posts
Hi there, I'm Steve,
I'm going to be building a Pro-street R33 Skyline with a 454 BBC and i thought the knowledge around here might be helpful.

Cheers
Steve

I thinking you've done it already Steve............:roll:

Welcome to Rods n Sods......

Bob.......

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)
If your interested in the full build it will be on my facebook page: Chimera Motorsports

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats with the poncho engine and box yeah.... Was a good gigleb but now Ibit want it to be something a bit mental!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for posting the vid. That was at smeartharpe last year, racing my father in laws 383 blown sbc camaro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts