Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon one and all.

My name is Mike and I spend all day at work trying to make boring diesel euroboxes more frugal and slightly less bland.

I've always been into Yank cars and hot rods since my uncle and old man started taking me to shows like billing and the chelsea cruise as a kid. I had an early 90's caprice for about a year that I took to the Mopar Nats this year and throughly enjoyed my first RWYB experience. Now its gone i miss that V8 noise and spending all my wages in the petrol station.

I signed up on here as I'm trying to track down one of your members who may or may not still be selling his 1977 Dodge Aspen. The car does or did belong to "TommyTucker".The car is in the October 2011 "American Car World" magazine but the number on the advert keep going straight tohrough to voice mail. There is a "For Sale" thread on here from months ago but i can't get a solid answer on if he still has the car.

If any one has any more contact info or knows "TommyTucker" I would really appreciate any help in tracking him down.

Cheers,
Mike.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
welcome aboard Mike, sorry i cant help in your quest though.

Bill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts