Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've organised a Road Trip which I'm opening up to all.........Hotel location details will be given by PM on here only.....not a good idea to all n sundry know where a load of cars will be parked up over night.

Leaving Colchester late am on the Friday for the run down to the South Coast somewhere between Portsmouth n Southampton for a 2 night stay.Stopping of course for Coffee n Bacon Sarnies on the A3 / M25 junction and then heading across country along the Hogs Back to pick up the M3.

Saturday is a run to the newly refurbished Haynes Museum.

Sunday is a visit to Beaulie for the Custom n Hot Rod Show and then head for home around 1500

We did this trip a few years back for the South Coast Nats and so have found the local Chippy for the Friday and a Bennys for the Saturday.

If any locals know where else we could cruise to in the evening for scoff etc please shout.

If you would like to join us PM me for weekend details and also for the Haynes run too.

Chris.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking forward now to the weekend........Friday night Fish n Chips & then to Lyndhurst for a village pub (any suggestions).We"ll be at Deans Diner,Port Solent on Saturday evening so if anyone wants to meet up we"ll be there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts