Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
Looking for a company or reliable person who can convert leaf springs to air ride near reading.
we talking about 62 lincoln continental. there might also need to do some welding due to the channelling for dif clearance.

thanks for any info

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I got a 66 continental in reading on air all round.bags on front and left 2 leafs on rear with lowering blocks and air shocks.rides ok but am debating on single leaf with bags on rear to get that little more lower.there is a kit available in states which is easy bolt on conversion just over the £1000 mark if I remember correctly.also few companies over here too now but I done mine myself.cheers steve

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
image.jpg Hi there go on face book and look up balls'd he did mine first class job bases out Peterborough way

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have all the stuff allready. Normally i will do it my self but lost my garage. I only need a guy who will align rear axle. Rest of it i'll do my self.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice... do you have any meet`s in reading? i have just moved into and it will be cool to meet someone with the same brain diseases :)

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Valley Gas are only down in Andover. I'd have thought they could sort this for you

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Was over valley gas last night in my 32,am flying out to vegas for vlv17 in morning but bagshot breakfast breakfast meet is on in morning just up road from you.i'll give you p.m in couple of weeks time when i'm back,cheers steve

·
Registered
628 Posts
I got a 66 continental in reading on air all round.bags on front and left 2 leafs on rear with lowering blocks and air shocks.rides ok but am debating on single leaf with bags on rear to get that little more lower.there is a kit available in states which is easy bolt on conversion just over the £1000 mark if I remember correctly.also few companies over here too now but I done mine myself.cheers steve
Did that used to belong to a chap called arni?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts