Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there folks ,im new to this forum but have posted in the "hi to ya all "but i just wanted to add more about what i do in the correct topic .
Im 37 yrs old and live in Coventry .i airbrush/paint for fun ,it is not my primary job so i am not always as fast as the "professionals" but i will always do what ever it is to the best of my ability and not cut corners for time or money .
I wont say im the best that there is out there ,but i am definitly not the worst either .
If you would like to see anything i've done you can always look at my facebook page (neill griffiths /neills auto art) and i will post pictures here when i can .
If anybody does want any artwork doing the you can always get me on facebook or email me at [email protected]
And thanks for taking the time in reading this thread and hopefully i can do some work for some of you guys out there

Just to let you folks know ,i have now got a flickr account , neillsautoart and theres some photos posted up ,i'll put more up when i get chance

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
trying to post photos

hi there folks i've already posted up that im an airbrush artist but couldnt edit my post to add photos so i've just opened a new thread ,sorry

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Not sure why it wouldn't let you edit the post as it's showing that it was edited on the 10th anyway :beuj:
Also, you wouldn't need to start a new thread either ;) You could just post a reply onto your existing thread :tup:

I'll merge this one over for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts