Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prompted by the recent thread on Friends, does anyone remember "Married with Children" where the dad Al Bundy would come home from work everyday to complain about some fat woman who had come into the shoe store.
Al coming from work - YouTube

Rog.

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
did anyone notice the dodge in garage in past episodes,,,,,yes it was a demon ,,not a bloody duster..sorry rog just clip clopped over your thread
Al always drove a Dodge Terry.

Rog.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
great really funny series. I liked how more often than not there would always be an appearance by some bird with big knockers. Did you know his wife's surname was wanker. God's truth it's a legitimate surname stateside. I'd forgotten how funny it was
Best
Neil

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
great really funny series. I liked how more often than not there would always be an appearance by some bird with big knockers. Did you know his wife's surname was wanker. God's truth it's a legitimate surname stateside. I'd forgotten how funny it was
Best
Neil
As you say Niel 'Big Red' (Al's wife) was a Wanker from Wanker County. Do you remember the Jiggly Room where Al went every time he had any money, oh yes and his favourite magazine 'Big Uns'.

Rog.

·
Lost in the ozone. . ....
3,029 Posts
Got ´em on DVD.............brilliant.

OOh.....AAh....OOh.....AAh.....

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Great programme. Als' perfect women had 3 tits.....one on the back for when you are dancing!

Kinda tragic that Christina Applegate had to have both of hers removed for fear of cancer.

·
Delinquent in denial...
584 Posts
great show and wife peggy = leela in futurama
I think she was in '9 Simple Rules' as well. There was a fit blonde daughter in that too... ;)

Matt

·
Lost in the ozone. . ....
3,029 Posts
Christina pole dances...........................pre natal.:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts