Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
hi here are some ali bomber seats which i make so can be made any size so giz a ring on 07837534408[/ATTACH]
spoke to you or your a friend of yours yesturday about a bench for my truck top work ill be in touch soon with measurments my emails up the shit so may have to p,m you via the site ,, ,, :smoke::smoke::D

·
Registered
89 Posts
:tup:I GOT THE BENCH IN THE PIC MADE FOR ME LAST WEEK THE SEAT IS WELL MADE GOOD QUALITY NICE BLOKE TO DEAL WITH NO PROBS
GOOD LOOK WITH THE SEATS ( TONY )

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
yer the single seats start from £150 each and a bench from £300 and can be made to any design you wont cheers
Hi mate just wondering do you still make the seats as I'm looking for some was just going to try and get some speedway ones as didn't think anyone made them here. If so would like to come up and have a chat one day as don't live far from you looking at 2 for the front and either 2 in back or a bench for the back if can get to work as doing a prostreet mk1 consul but want to still use the back seats for scaring my mates lol. Will PM this to you incase don't see it on here

Cheers phil

·
Nowheresville
3,040 Posts
Buy British! I understand the Speedway ones used to be made in the U.S.A., but once they became popular Speedway dumped the supplier and got copies made in China for tuppence. The original builder was selling them on eBay, but I haven't looked recently to see if he's still doing it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts