Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
All Politicians banned by 2040 or earlier.

Fad T say they are of no use and now a blight to society. I plan to get rid of them by 2040 and replace them with representative that are powered by common sense and an awareness of the support many people have put in to this country.

Mmmm

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
i dont understand politicians anyway. they keep on shouting our public transport system in The Hague is one of the best worldwide and every one should use them more. yet they got driven by thier drivers in thier huge cars. quite some of them are living a ten minute bike ride away btw.......................

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,196 Posts
That's pretty much inline with UNECE objectives. UNECE is United Nations Economic Commission for Europe and is the driving force behind most of the EU crap. Their plan is zero road deaths by 2050 and their tactic is removal of what they see as the biggest danger, the driver . Teaching the Green Cross Code again could bring similar reductions ?

I won't be around to see if it's achieved but I believe vehicles will still be around , however non in private ownership and using a sort of dial a ride system ( trials are underway !). Also helps with control of the masses;)

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
Eddie Stobart 2040

House of Commons car park 2040

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
A prime example of dumbass politicians not having a clue about what they are talking and being totally detached from reality.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Maybe a mass cull on stupid pedestrians beforhand,could get the death rate down.

Lets face it if you wander into the road because youre texting youre mate,and get splattered,no one else is at fault.
texting with headphones on actually happened yesturday morn just walked straight out into the road without a thought

lib dems are so spinless n wishy washy wouldnt imagine for a min any of their ideas would ever see the light of day
although imagine all the partys would like the idea of giving concils more power to setup congestion zones in their city centers

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
If Clegg is serious then surely this is the biggest shot in his own foot he could possibly do? Who in their right minds would vote for somebody with that as a policy?

·
Registered
336 Posts
:shake:ukip is the only choice do to something !:finger:
UKIP are in a similar position to the Lib Dems; they know they'll never get a majority, so will play the fantasy politics game in lieu of anything even vaguely realistic. You know the sort of thing, "every girl under the age of 9 will receive a free unicorn within 5 minutes of our winning power."

As the old joke goes, "You can tell when a politician is lieing, his lips are moving."

·
MarkT
1,117 Posts
So the problem of finding land to build on will be sorted in 2041 as there will be no use for any of the motorways etc ......though i wouldnt want the paper round for the street titled M1 ........

·
Registered
10 Posts
It seems the government just do not know what to do next, always trying to hurt innocent people and not trying to solve the real problems (rising crime rate, housing problem, overcrowding) I read in a classic mag earlier borris johnson said he wants all old cars banned from London city centre due to emissions, that would ruin a few decent shows.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts