Hi all, I've,very reluctantly, decided to let go of my much loved and enjoyed, all steel, unchopped, fully fendered 1930 Ford Model A coupe. I imported it as a one family owned stock model A in 2013 and took the body off, boxed the original chassis, installed a Dagels Streetrod crossmember and twin saddle fuel tanks. I then changed the running gear to a 318 smallblock Mopar, Torqueflite 727 auto box and Volvo 240 rear axle. The front end is a dropped Superbell axle with G.M. disc conversion. The body is original steel, polished to within an inch of it's life, still keeping the original factory headlining. It must be one of the best unmolested bodies in the country so it was put back on unchopped and unpainted. Seat and rumble seat were redone in antique red leather. It has a dropped headlight bar. Drive anywhere, any weather, use as a daily. I've just put a new Vega steering box and a new set of Firestone whitewalls on it at a cost of over £2,000 but doubt it will get much use because the wife prefers riding shotgun in my truck. She also has visions of a camper van so one of my toys has to go to make space, that's about the long and short of it. I've priced it to sell at £25,000. Please bear in mind this is neither a show car or rat rod but a genuine all steel 92 year old car, tastefully hotrodded.
I guarantee you will never hear the words "is it plastic?"
Try me, any questions, message me.
Cheers, Ron.
Never walk out of Tesco and go to the wrong car again!

Car now sold, Thanks to all who showed an interest.