Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Slacker journo
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year the Ally Pally motorcycle show (this weekend Fri 26th through Sun 28th) is running a custom bike show too with the Ace Cafe and American Motorcycle Dealer magazine, so who's going to be heading over to check out the bikes?
I'll definitely be there on set-up day (Thursday) and I'll be around for the prize giving on the Sunday. I may be about other days too but I don't know for definite yet. If you want to find me I'll be the one wearing a shirt or T-shirt with AMD plastered all over it and carrying a camera round in one hand and a beer in the other!

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
This year the Ally Pally motorcycle show (this weekend Fri 26th through Sun 28th) is running a custom bike show too with the Ace Cafe and American Motorcycle Dealer magazine, so who's going to be heading over to check out the bikes?
I'll definitely be there on set-up day (Thursday) and I'll be around for the prize giving on the Sunday. I may be about other days too but I don't know for definite yet. If you want to find me I'll be the one wearing a shirt or T-shirt with AMD plastered all over it and carrying a camera round in one hand and a beer in the other!
i won't be :tdown:

but 2 bikes that i've just painted will be :tup: :tup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.