Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Popped into Dave Eady's today to buy some bits and discovered these amazing shirts8). They have been produced by Ginner to mark this legends
40th anniversary in drag racing. All proceeds will go into a fund to keep Al on the track this year:tup:. You can buy them trackside from Al or at the NASC swap meet this weekend, alternatively pop into Dave Eady's and pick one up. Cash sales only.

ONLY £10 EACH:eek:

Sorry if this should be in for sale but it is not me that is selling them I just think it is a very good cause. If you move it could you leave a link to it, cheers:tup:

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
I am sure were happy to leave it here,BTW the £10 is a minimum donation,you can give more if you wish !,Bry

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
We want 2! Al's Always been a hero of ours!

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts
can anybody sort out a pair for me, i,ll be happy to pay postage,,:?::twisted::?:

·
THATS MR TATFINK TO YOU
961 Posts
thanks ginner...:tup: gez at toxico shirts chipped his bit in as well :D
hope they go well .... then al will be in a top fueler :rofl:

·
Burn out champ 2010
1,700 Posts
I hadn't got any cash on me when I was at Dave's the other day...and I couldn't put it on my card with the other stuff.

I'll have to go over tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Billiant shirt, Tattfink and a good move Phil , Drag Racing wouldn't be the same without Al (Avon Park Bar wouldn't either).

Rog.

·
Registered
1 Posts
heah maaan, been watching Al from day one, he's known as the "The Professor" to all us hardcore 1320 boys, ive got six shirts for the lads, will keep them fresh for the Main Event, big thank you to the mighty Ginner and all at the "Disturbed Race Team". Sarg.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Didn't know you knew how to a computer Ginner! we'll have a couple of them shirts next time we see ya!

much respect! :smoke:

hope they go well .... then al will be in a top fueler
need a big throttle stop for S/G! :D

·
richard rawlplug
8,115 Posts
aye ....what he said.....^^^^^...nice to see you on here ginner..:tup:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Evening Ginner man ! have you got my special one printed yet ?

·
GINNER
5 Posts
sorry its the ginner man i need to be in the work shop not on the space invader lol:finger: if everybody lets me no wot sizes they want il juz make sure they are all put 2 one side and we will see u all at drayton manor rod run or the main event:tup: just state which event plz thank you :incheek:

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts
hi yeh we can sort some out for you can you email us your details your address postcode and sizes etc.. to [email protected] ginner
many thanks to ginner,sue,terry,for sorting me t shirts, and a great 40th anniversery to al "keep on gassin":tup::twisted::tup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts