Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Brand new 23ACR Lucas alternator, bought at The Classic Car Show at the NEC last November £40 (i'll guarentee it for 6 months!) ***SOLD TO V8JIMMY< cheers!***

Caravan twin burner/grill/ sink unit, ideal for Teardrop or Van conversion, £20

******Sorry, cannot get the pic uploaded for some reason, go on report me! :tup: but I have a
Brand New AC Delco alternator, bought for Smallblock Ford, cost £78, bargain at £50 (I have good s/h regulator that i'll throw in!)
*******SOLD TO CHARLEY BARLEY, cheers! *******

Essex Axle pinion seal £5 posted

Princess balljoints £20 for all 3...nowhere cheaper!

Bedford CF 14inch Dunlop wheels, £20 each / 3 for £50-------OFFERS!-----------

·
American Truck importer
11,742 Posts
Gary, I'll take the Lucas Alternator if it's not the one Charley wants. Now where's the report button for that other alternator with no pic:tup: Actually if you think the other one will fit a GM engine, I could take that anyways, but as I can't see it, it could be another kitchen sink in reality:pmsl: Let me know about either of them mate, don't worry if I don't reply right away, I will be driving a tanker later on, but I'm good for either or both of them.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hi Can you give me 1st dibs on the sink depending on dimensions please, also is it all working inc the grill?. Cheers Rich

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rich,
its 16" x 41" approx, as far as I know it was working when it came out of the caravan. I can take to the Nost Nats if that will help? I've got a box of Pinto bits for Joe if he wants them?
Gary.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Gary i'v had a measure, and its to replace an existing sink, but its smaller than the cutout so not for me thanks. Joe's building a pinto so he would like the bits please. See you at nos nats. Cheers Rich

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Jimmy,
i've sent the measurements to Charley Barley, as he's tight for space, so what ever happens one of them is yours!
cheers,

Gary
PS, haven't heard from Darren since you reported me, I must have the right colour eyes or something! :incheek:

·
American Truck importer
11,742 Posts
and of course I'm taking the Lucas alternator Gary, just let me know postage cost and I'll get you paid asap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts