Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has any one got an ebay account in us as a rare part that i need has come up but unable to place bid or buy it now as message keeps coming back seller will only sell to us bidder, any help much appreciated
p.s have sent seller a question about selling to uk but hasnt come back, dont want to lose item

·
I'm a grown up drunk!
2,652 Posts
Had that once,
He's got a block on non us bidders,
Hopefully he'll get back to you and remove the block to allow you to bid.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
I have but if the sellers don't want to ship to the uk your stuffed im afraid, I have bid on stuff before and been retracted as they didn't want to ship! it was a badge!

James

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
tell seller you want to bid from the u.k but have items sent to a us address, and i think they then have to reset there listing to allow for international bidders,
then contact russ at r&rhotrodimports and arrange for him to ship the parts from his partner in new jersey, but iam guessing this will all depend on how helpfull the seller is.
good luck

·
I'm Not Jed Clampett
2,725 Posts
Have bought lots of stuff from US ebay sellers who don't sell to 'durn furriners'.

As 45bobber says, they are much more likely to let you bid if you make it clear that you want the stuff sent to a US address. I've used US based friends or even hotels that I'm going to arrive at as the delivery address. Just make sure you change your ebay delivery address to whichever US postal address you're going to use before you bid on the stuff.

·
My name is Martin
2,618 Posts
How small is the part??

I have a mate who is leaving LA on the 22nd. He's my mail bitch

·
Vendor
3,396 Posts
if he lets you bid you can send them to me i have a container coming over with three trucks inside i can put the fenders in one of the beds for you where is the guy located i have an ebay acc have him contact me if needed all the best RAY in sf

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
I wish I'd know you back in the day Ray before you went Stateside , you seem like a top bloke :tup:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
thanks very much ray
parts are in uxbridge ,ma
may need to take you up on that ,will let you know if he accepts my bid , as he changed wrong part on ebay to allow bid, numpty
luke

1 - 11 of 11 Posts