Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing as the alternative is watching the X Factor, I sat in to watch some episodes of American Hotrod.The ones I bought about 6 years ago, were episodes 1-13, out of I believe 72 episodes.

Wondering if anyone on R&S has the full set, or knows where I would go to buy same ?

Looks like the full set is available in Austrailia, but its Region specific, and I'm not finding much anywhere more local.

And before the usual "why" "Boyd was a **** " type comments, its about the only program out there that was vaguely informative on what it takes to build a high end rod.

Thanks in advance.
Pat

·
Lost in the ozone. . ....
3,029 Posts
I got a DVD player to view American NTSC, Region 1, buy most of my DVDs from over there, Amazon, Powerhouse etc.
More often than not cheaper as well.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
reset your dvd to region 0 and it will play dvd,s from any region.
google how to do it for your model player some sites charge a small fee for the info but theres plenty of free sites.
no rewireing or owt its all done from the remote but the instructions aint in the manual cos they don,t want you to do it.
so easy even a technophobe like me managed it LOL.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@ Jon, thanks for the links, some good stuff there !!!
@v8100e, aren't you a lucky fu........chap !!
Enjoy, I think I'll look to Oz too, won't be here for Christmas though.
Thanks again folks
Pat

·
Rekindled Dream
2,064 Posts
Happy viewing.

Can't stand that miserable git duane though. Lol

Jon

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thought I'd round out the thread, box set has arrived (just over a month). I bought a multi region DVD player fr the huge sum of €29.95.
So am a happy bunny has worked out less than £1 per episode all in. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.