Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
998 Posts
Yep, my ass is square as i watched it all and think most of the staff need a slap. Im not saying my welding is good but seen some bad welding on there considering his reputation today and then they cover it up with bodge. Whats all that about? Every car could look mint if it was covered in bodge, :pmsl:

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Never caught this programme before and won't be bothering with it again! Bunch of whinging point-scorers mor interested in slagging each other off than building rods; the only one who knew what he was doing was the paint sprayer.

And what was Boyd doing? - not much.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Never caught this programme before and won't be bothering with it again! Bunch of whinging point-scorers mor interested in slagging each other off than building rods; the only one who knew what he was doing was the paint sprayer.

yeah, and the painter went off to foose :D

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Bunch of whinging point-scorers mor interested in slagging each other off than building rods; the only one who knew what he was doing was the paint sprayer.
:lol: are we still on about the TV show :beuj: :lol:

With respect, he'd done his time. He was running the company so realistically he shouldn't have been doing anything on the cars.

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
To be honest, I loved watching the program but then I also have the ability to be concious of the fact that it's a TV show and not a documentary.

I enjoyed watching the stuff get built, I ignored the constant 5 minute stress updates to deadlines that they weren't going to meet (but naturally were for the effects of TV).

If you can see past all the scripted bollocks and take it a little less seriously then it may be enjoyed for what it is.

Personally, I've also learnt stuff from watching the way they do some of the things as well.

·
Premium Member
998 Posts
I aint got Sky so it was a welcome relief from the Topgear/Fithgear re -runs, lol. I enjoyed it and was entertaining but I would like to see a proper rot box brought back to life. The Mustang they did yesterday was hardly a rot box compared to some builds ive followed on this and other sites. Filled in my sat afternoon quite nicely, :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.